URL Table for MOSHIX mainframe YouTube videos
Sam Golob
2018-06-29 22:44:17 UTC
Thanks for the suggestion, Mike.  I updated the $MOSHIX member (doco)
with this URL, but with the explanation that sometimes a URL accessed by
a web page, does not include all possible (in this case) videos.  So we
have to access the video with a direct URL in order to find it.

All the best........

Sincerely,    Sam

Mike Schwab
2018-06-30 01:39:35 UTC
More that he is adding a video about once a week at this time.
Thanks for the suggestion, Mike. I updated the $MOSHIX member (doco)
with this URL, but with the explanation that sometimes a URL accessed by
a web page, does not include all possible (in this case) videos. So we
have to access the video with a direct URL in order to find it.
All the best........
Sincerely, Sam
Mike A Schwab, Springfield IL USA