360 Front Panel has found a new home
Pete Lancashire
2018-06-08 23:13:05 UTC
https://photos.app.goo.gl/36CxlZQJDssj5uLh1

I would like to thank the list for giving me the opportunity to find a home
for this bit of History.

Ever since joining the list I have enjoyed many of the discussions even
though my main frame days are Burroughs based in the early 1970s.

Regards

-pete

Linda
2018-06-10 09:44:36 UTC
Hi Pete,

Nice pics!

My first machine was a Univac 90/70 D at college. That Univac took a fall over and slide to the bottom of a full flight of stairs on its way to being installed. No elevator to the basement, just the stairs. Later I did a school project and some extra stuff on a Burroughs 1800 that belonged to a city nearby. I liked the CANDE editor it had too.

I don't have pics to share - no pics were allowed.

Linda

Sent from my iPhone