Where in SMDE returned by DESERV are BLDL flags bytes PDSATR1/2?
Add Reply
Farley, Peter x23353
2018-10-06 18:31:51 UTC
I have been RTFM as carefully as I can, but I do not see anywhere in the SMDE entries returned by DESERV for a program member (i.e., a program object or a load module) the equivalent of the PDSATR1/2 bytes (module attribute flag bytes) returned in the BLDL directory entry.

Field SMDE_FLAG contains the ALIAS bit flag that is provided in the BLDL flag byte PDS2INDC, but I do not see the flag data found in PDSATR1/2 bytes anywhere in the SMDE.

Am I missing something, or is this data just not returned in the SMDE?

Farley, Peter x23353
2018-10-06 19:14:07 UTC
Never mind. Found them in the PMAR section of the SMDE.

Apologies for the waste of bandwidth.