Netview Login issue
saurabh khandelwal
2018-05-05 13:51:41 UTC
Hello Group,

We recently installed netview but i am unable to login. Can you please help
in setting up vtam, so that i can login to netview.

2018-05-05 17:13:01 UTC
First, the manuals should tell you how to set up Netview and log on

What have you done so far. What steps have you executed in setting up Netview?

What version of Netview are you installing? What version of z/OS?

Post any error messages you are receiving when you attempt to logon?

Do you have the started task running? Are there any error messages in the STC?

saurabh khandelwal
Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2018 6:53 AM
Subject: Netview Login issue
2018-05-05 17:14:04 UTC
If you have a licensed copy of Netview you should be able to open a SR/PMR to get assistance.

Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2018 10:15 AM
Subject: Re: Netview Login issue
First, the manuals should tell you how to set up Netview and log on
What have you done so far. What steps have you executed in setting up Netview?
What version of Netview are you installing? What version of z/OS?
Post any error messages you are receiving when you attempt to logon?
Do you have the started task running? Are there any error messages in the STC?
Behalf Of saurabh khandelwal
Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2018 6:53 AM
venkat kulkarni
2018-05-06 11:45:10 UTC
Hello Lizette,

We using Netview 6.2. Now problem has been resolved by one of the major
node . Now i am able to login to netview for use.
Post by Lizette Koehler
First, the manuals should tell you how to set up Netview and log on
What have you done so far. What steps have you executed in setting up Netview?
What version of Netview are you installing? What version of z/OS?
Post any error messages you are receiving when you attempt to logon?
Do you have the started task running? Are there any error messages in the STC?
Behalf Of
saurabh khandelwal
2018-05-07 07:28:43 UTC
We using Netview 6.2. Now problem has been resolved by one of the major node . Now i am able to login to netview for use.
Are you saurabh khandelwal collaborating to resolve this Netview logon problem?

It would be great to see if the OP has his/her problem resolved or not.

venkat kulkarni
2018-05-07 16:18:28 UTC
Hello Elardus,

Yes, we both together putting effort to solve this issue.. Thank you so
much once again.