URL Table for MOSHIX mainframe YouTube videos
Sam Golob
2018-06-29 16:41:18 UTC
Hi Folks,

    I have created File 977 on the www.cbttape.org which contains a
table of all the URL's of the current MOSHIX mainframe videos.  It is
member MOSHIXT in the pds, and it contains printable EBCDIC characters
only.  The member should be downloaded with ASCII to the PC and looked
at with a browser. Paste and Go whichever URL of the video you want to
look at.

    I know this may not be the most elegant presentation of the
material - HTML would be better.  But I wanted to get it out there as
quickly as possible, and as compactly as possible - FB80 definitely is
compact.

    We hope to improve the presentation later.

    Use it and learn a lot.....  It is for all levels of expertise.  It
is amazing what Moshix is doing, especially for beginners.

    All the best of everything to all of you.

Sincerely,     Sam