"Mainframes Rule" Wallpaper
Michael Knigge
2018-08-13 11:08:49 UTC
All,

several years ago on the SHARE a T-Shirt was selled with an nice vector graphic (of an…. I guess z10) and the slogan “Mainframes Rule”….

I’ve downloaded an image of this somewhere and used it as a wallpaper on my PC – and guess what… seems I’ve deleted it (must be so long ago that it even is not on my backups)….

Does anyone of you know which image I mean and has a copy of it (and is willing to send it to me)…. I loved it so much and hope someone still has it…

Thanks,
Michael

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Michael Knigge
Software Engineer

SET GmbH
Lister Straße 15
30163 Hannover

phone: +49 511 39780-23
fax: +49 511 39780-65

www.set.de
***@set.de

Handelsregister: HRB52778 Amtsgericht Hannover
Geschäftsführer: Till Dammermann, Dr. Bernd Huber

Anstehende Termine

Das POSY-OutputForum findet am 7. und 8. November 2018 in Hannover statt.

Weitere Informationen und die Anmeldung finden Sie auf unserer Homepage...<https://www.set.de/services/events/posy-outputforum>

Smith, Nathan , ATLANTA, GA
2018-08-13 11:56:05 UTC
It would be even better if they would send it to the whole list. :)

Anthem, Inc.

Nathan A. Smith, Database Administrator Sr., Anthem Database Services
600 Peachtree St. NE, Mail Drop GA1319-A154, Atlanta, GA 30308
O: (770) 519-6496 | M: (770) 519-6496
***@anthem.com

[...]

Weitere Informationen und die Anmeldung finden Sie auf unserer Homepage...<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.set.de_services_events_posy-2Doutputforum&d=DwIGaQ&c=A-GX6P9ovB1qTBp7iQve2Q&r=mtZm8CZtpFemw8Y7pVAm7XaxI88ST87pIQqw9UhH8Ng&m=k-W0JoczFwge3uZQmIxCOnGWODYGC1m9gaOZ7yanw9Y&s=KLMMRlgbhQoz6WhggqUcrkLSN-STVwq62sjj-4euVVY&e=>

and privileged information or may otherwise be protected by law. Any
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail
and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachment thereto.

2018-08-13 12:22:14 UTC
How hard would it be to grab a stock image of a Z and add text "maindrames rule"?

CharlesSent from a mobile; please excuse the brevity.
-------- Original message --------From: "Smith, Nathan (ATLANTA, GA)" <***@ANTHEM.COM> Date: 8/13/18 6:55 AM (GMT-06:00) To: IBM-***@LISTSERV.UA.EDU Subject: Re: "Mainframes Rule" Wallpaper

Michael Knigge

Edward Finnell
2018-08-13 17:09:40 UTC
The hard part would be getting by the spellchecker.😎

In a message dated 8/13/2018 7:22:57 AM Central Standard Time, ***@MCN.ORG writes:

"maindrames rule"

2018-08-13 17:33:53 UTC
I blame the keyboard

CharlesSent from a mobile; please excuse the brevity.
-------- Original message --------From: Edward Finnell <0000000248cce9f3-dmarc-***@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> Date: 8/13/18 12:09 PM (GMT-06:00) To: IBM-***@LISTSERV.UA.EDU Subject: Re: "Mainframes Rule" Wallpaper

Bill Godfrey
2018-08-13 13:30:30 UTC
Is this the one?

http://enterprisesystemsmedia.com/article/mainframe-trivia-contest-7

(Too low-res for wallpaper)

Bill
Michael Knigge

2018-08-13 17:42:43 UTC
Post by Michael Knigge
YES, this is the one.... But you're right - too low-res... I've had this in a much bigger size....
They have a Contact page at: http://enterprisesystemsmedia.com/contact
Maybe someone there still knows.