Database templates (cross posted to ibm-main)
ITschak Mugzach
2018-05-09 09:54:20 UTC
A client list the template version using SET LIST and the storage version
is different from the database version (apar numbers are different).
I think the display relate to the same lpar and an update of the templates
is required, the client says, it relates to RRSF only.
from other hand, I looked into the related PTF and there is not
hold(action) there. again, I think it should have ahold(action), as action
is required.

so, if m am right, why the PTF not including the required action?
--
ITschak Mugzach
*|** IronSphere Platform* *|* *Information Security Contiguous Monitoring

2018-05-09 10:10:03 UTC
I replied initially on RACF-L, but out of courtesy, I repeat it here too.
A client list the template version using SET LIST and the storage version is different from the database version (apar numbers are different).
I think the display relate to the same lpar and an update of the templates is required, the client says, it relates to RRSF only.
How did the client see it?
from other hand, I looked into the related PTF and there is not hold(action) there. again, I think it should have ahold(action), as action is required.
What z/OS release? What PTF? Please post the SET LIST results.