[CHANGEMAN OPERATOR()] REXX question
2018-10-10 19:22:31 UTC
(Subject: made more specific. Always a good idea.)
This is some of the code; I did not write it and I do not know how to code in REXX.
WHEN (SUBSYS = 'A') & ((APPID <> 'VI01') | (APPID <> 'VI02'))
THEN DO
"SEND 'CMNNEWCO F "CicsName",CEMT SET PROG("member")",
"PH' OPERATOR(2)"
END
Thanks.

Is the command environment "TSO"? I'm not very good at TSO. Since
"... OPERATOR (2)" is quoted that will be issued literally (to TSO?)
This isn't specifically a Rexx question. Something must have changed in
how TSO elaborates "OPERATOR(2)".
+CMNNEWCO F PRODAORB,CEMT SET PROG(DPLDB2IR) PH
+CMNNEWCO F PRODAORB,CEMT SET PROG(DPLDB2IR) PH CMNBATCH

Doug Shupe