Omegamon question
2017-12-20 11:01:05 UTC
Hi

I am using the omegamon for the first time.

I see two columns in a report Average CPU percentage and RMF MVS CPU
percentage.

Could someone please tell me the difference ?

We are running just 1 lpar in a CEC

Joseph H Winterton
2017-12-20 18:46:34 UTC
Avg CPU % -This is the current snapshot CPU% busy in the latest RMF Monitor I interval.

RMF CPU busy -

This is CPU % as an average of sampled across the Last RMF Monitor I Interval.

Sent from my iPhone