Going to SHARE?
2018-08-01 00:00:50 UTC
Be aware. I just managed to confuse myself briefly. There are *two*
"convention centers" in downtown St. Louis. SHARE is at the "America's
Center Convention Complex," NOT the "St. Louis Convention Center." They are
a mile apart.

2018-08-01 16:53:05 UTC
Update. It appears there are not two convention centers, but rather the
problem is that Google Maps *thinks* there are two. The one Google thinks is
named "St Louis Convention Center" does not exist.