Interesting computer coding story [OT to mainframe -- it IS Friday]
2018-05-04 23:23:50 UTC
https://nyti.ms/2KvNzZf

The Times has a partial paywall. I apologize if you are unable to read the
story.

Tom Brennan
2018-05-05 01:14:42 UTC
Thanks, when I first heard about this I wondered why those machines
don't use some kind of truly random input, such as temperature or radio
signal noise. So it turns out they do! But this guy just wrote code to
bypass that input :)