IBMLink down since at least yesterday; Granular APAR search also dead
Tom Conley
2018-10-08 21:02:18 UTC
I wanted to personally thank IBM for their commitment to 24/7 downtime
for electronic support. Somehow SR escaped the 24/7 down requirements,
so I can still create PMRs. Searching, not so much. Well done, KUDOS!!!

Regards,
Tom Conley

Edward Finnell
2018-10-08 21:12:41 UTC
Seems like there ought to be a contractual obligation

Chambers, David W.
2018-10-09 13:41:08 UTC
Just in case someone needs it:

https://www-304.ibm.com/ibmlink

Save you a call.

Tom Conley
2018-10-09 14:14:40 UTC
Post by Chambers, David W.
https://www-304.ibm.com/ibmlink
Save you a call.
So IBM just all of a sudden decided to break www.ibmlink.ibm.com and
www.ibm.com/ibmlink. We weren't supposed to have to remember the -3xx
after the www, which always seems to change. Classic. WTG, IBM!

Regards,
Tom Conley

2018-10-09 15:44:04 UTC
Appears to be a temporary transition problem. This news note is dated 8 Oct.

"Our redirect from www.ibm.com/ibmlink is not working at this moment until we finish migrating to blueID.

"Please use the link below instead:

https://www-304.ibm.com/ibmlink "

2018-10-09 16:10:42 UTC
Appears to be a temporary transition problem. This news note is dated 8 Oct.
"Our redirect from www.ibm.com/ibmlink is not working at this moment until we finish migrating to blueID.
https://www-304.ibm.com/ibmlink "
The IBMLink Help Desk did not so inform us. Also, any ideas why
Granular APAR search is dead? Any search I do comes back with 0 results.

Regards,
Tom Conley

Ed Jaffe
2018-10-09 17:42:45 UTC
... any ideas why Granular APAR search is dead?  Any search I do comes
back with 0 results.
It's working for me using this URL:

https://www14.software.ibm.com/support/customercare/psearch/search?domain=gapar
--
Phoenix Software International
Edward E. Jaffe

This e-mail message, including any attachments, appended messages and the
information contained therein, is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient or have otherwise
received this email message in error, any use, dissemination, distribution,
review, storage or copying of this e-mail message and the information
contained therein is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended
of this email message and do not otherwise utilize or retain this email
message or any or all of the information contained therein. Although this
email message and any attachments or appended messages are believed to be
free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into
which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient
to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by the
sender for any loss or damage arising in any way from its opening or use.

Tom Conley
2018-10-09 17:46:07 UTC
Post by Ed Jaffe
... any ideas why Granular APAR search is dead?  Any search I do comes
back with 0 results.
https://www14.software.ibm.com/support/customercare/psearch/search?domain=gapar
I enter IEBCOPY, 0 hits.

Ed Jaffe
2018-10-09 18:39:13 UTC
Post by Tom Conley
I enter IEBCOPY, 0 hits.
*1-10*of*279*results

Clark Morris
2018-10-09 19:17:02 UTC
[Default] On 9 Oct 2018 10:42:45 -0700, in bit.listserv.ibm-main
Post by Ed Jaffe
... any ideas why Granular APAR search is dead?  Any search I do comes
back with 0 results.
https://www14.software.ibm.com/support/customercare/psearch/search?domain=gapar
Shouldn't someone just be able to go the main site www.ibm.com, click
on support, then on the support page click on z/OS and then on the
isn't the case, why would the lack of such capability not be a blatant
instance of terminal incompetence (pun recognized after keying)?

Clark Morris

2018-10-09 20:53:35 UTC
Honest Abe got shot. I should be happy with mere humiliation.