z/OS and black cats
Nightwatch RenBand
2018-06-07 16:21:33 UTC
My FB just popped up a pic from the "For the love of black cats" group
showing a home desk, two monitors and two black cats. The screen on the
right appears to be a 3270 emulation into zOS running IOF which is an SDSF
alternative. Interesting to see others are still there. Wish my desk were
that neat.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10216758263688888&set=p.10216758263688888&type=3&theater

Mark Regan
2018-06-07 18:19:39 UTC
When I use the link, I get back:
Sorry, this content isn't available right now
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to
an audience you're not in.
Post by Nightwatch RenBand
My FB just popped up a pic from the "For the love of black cats" group
showing a home desk, two monitors and two black cats. The screen on the
right appears to be a 3270 emulation into zOS running IOF which is an SDSF
alternative. Interesting to see others are still there. Wish my desk were
that neat.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10216758263688888&set=p.10216758263688888&type=3&theater

Mark T. Regan