Disk i/o problem
Add Reply
Tommy Tsui
2018-10-09 03:37:09 UTC
hi all,
During online,one our dwdm link suspend 50ms,and the switch port offline
and then online within 1 second,we found os issued IOS080i i/o exceed
timeout value alert,our MIH set IOTDASD=00:07,most our cics trans timeout
and some db2 logcopy hang,how come just 1 second interrupted and casued all
trans timeout?any parameter can turning?any shop hit the same problem ?many
thanks

2018-10-09 14:16:58 UTC
You may want to talk to your hardware vendor on this.

Some times this could be dependent on your hardware, EMC, IBM, STK, etc....

They may have some insight for you on this question.

Tommy Tsui