SHARE App - Still no St. Louis?
Add Reply
Michael Babcock
2018-07-02 13:08:23 UTC
I still don’t see St. Louis in the SHARE app. Is that available yet or
.....?

Bastin, Justin
2018-07-02 16:44:55 UTC
Hi Michael,

Hope all is well.

SHARE St. Louis will not be present in the SHARE App until we are closer to the conference. However, in the meantime, the desktop version is available either from the menu of event.share.org under Agenda/Technical Agenda, or by using this url: https://events.share.org/Summer2018/Public/sessions.aspx. An email will be sent out to all registered SHARE St. Louis attendees once the SHARE St. Louis technical agenda is available on the SHARE App.

Feel free to contact SHARE at ***@share.org if you need any assistance.

Thank you,
Justin Bastin
SHARE Secretary

I still don’t see St. Louis in the SHARE app. Is that available yet or .....?

Ed Jaffe
2018-07-02 16:47:49 UTC
Post by Michael Babcock
I still don’t see St. Louis in the SHARE app. Is that available yet or
.....?
July 9th is the currently scheduled mobile app launch date...
--
Phoenix Software International
Edward E. Jaffe

This e-mail message, including any attachments, appended messages and the
information contained therein, is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient or have otherwise
received this email message in error, any use, dissemination, distribution,
review, storage or copying of this e-mail message and the information
contained therein is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended
of this email message and do not otherwise utilize or retain this email
message or any or all of the information contained therein. Although this
email message and any attachments or appended messages are believed to be
free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into
which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient
to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by the
sender for any loss or damage arising in any way from its opening or use.