CSUSPEND Help (Was Problem after starting PPRC)
Add Reply
Gonzalo Cengotita
2017-12-04 12:28:28 UTC
Hi,

do a CQUERY DEVN(nnnn) where nnn is the devnum you want to suspend and you
will find all the info matching with the CSUSPEND command syntax. If you
need more detail, please ask

Regards,

*Gonzalo Cengotita*
Hi,
Can anyone help me with the CSUSPEND help, specifically with the
parameters in the PRIM operand.
How do I find the values I need to specify?
Thanks
Gadi