ISPP407 error on One Pack system
Edward Finnell
2017-07-25 23:23:52 UTC
Need a little more info. How are you connecting? Which LOGMODE are you
using?

In a message dated 7/25/2017 6:09:28 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
***@MUTUALOFENUMCLAW.COM writes:

Anyone else have this problem and want to share what you did to resolve
the issue?

Edward Finnell
2017-07-26 01:52:20 UTC
I was thinking extended attributes in the )ATTR. Guess one way to check
would try SDSF native and do a WHO.

In a message dated 7/25/2017 6:30:17 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
***@MUTUALOFENUMCLAW.COM writes:

Why would LOGMODE be an issue if I get a TSO login screen?

2017-07-26 01:53:03 UTC
According to the message, you need to check the panel that has this error?

ISPP407 Panel 'aaaaaaaa' error - Action bar field text in )BODY section not
found in matching )ABC descriptive text keyword.
Explanation

The text of the action bar in the )BODY section did not match the text in the
DESC keyword on the )ABC panel statement. They must match exactly.
User response

There was a programming error defining the panel that you attempted to display.
If you are running in TEST mode, you can either override the error and attempt
to continue running the dialog, or you can choose not to override the error. If
you select the latter, the dialog will end and you will be returned to the
initial panel for the application.
Programmer response

Correct the text either in the )BODY section or in the )ABC section.

Behalf Of McCabe, Ron
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 4:09 PM
Subject: ISPP407 error on One Pack system
Hello list,
I'm creating a ONEPACK system for our newly installed z/OS 2.2 system I'm
running into a problem with it that I am not able to find and was wondering
if anyone else ran into the same problem. I downloaded the ONEPACK member
from Mark Zelden's site for z/OS 2.1 (there wasn't one for 2.2)...made the
changes necessary for my site and was successfully able to create a ONEPACK
system. I can IPL it successfully but when I log into TSO I get the ISPP407
not match the )BODY statement. I have looked at them until I'm blue in the
face and everything looks correct right down to the case sensitivity.
Anyone else have this problem and want to share what you did to resolve the
issue?
Thanks,
Ron McCabe
Mutual of Enumclaw
retired mainframer
2017-07-26 17:33:10 UTC
This implies that the panel was somehow corrupted, either when it was
originally copied to the rescue pack or some time before you actually used
it. If you still have a copy of the erroneous version, a binary compare
with the current good version might be instructive.