Top Secret as key manager/keystore/keyring for existing keys.
2018-05-01 20:59:57 UTC
1. There are various CA forums and so forth.

2. Do you have access to the SHARE archives? In Sacramento, Phil Smith and Ross Cooper did two certificate management sessions, and we made a special effort to give equal time to the CA ESMs. (I did a session also but I know it does not have your answer.)

Trying to set up Top Secret as the Mainframe key manager/keystore but having trouble finding a way to import existing keys in .ssh/authorized_keys and .ssh/known_hosts into Top Secret. Has anyone been able to do this? TIA.

Rob Schramm
2018-05-02 01:28:09 UTC
It works exactly the same.

Just follow RACF instructions, and substitute tss commands.
Post by Charles Mills
1. There are various CA forums and so forth.
2. Do you have access to the SHARE archives? In Sacramento, Phil Smith and
Ross Cooper did two certificate management sessions, and we made a special
effort to give equal time to the CA ESMs. (I did a session also but I know
it does not have your answer.)
Behalf Of Porowski, Kenneth