IEC161I message when reading HSM MCDS
2009-05-29 21:33:43 UTC
List -

When I run a DCOLLECT using the MCDS and BCDS dataset in my JCL I get the following error message

IEC161I 009-0663,LK41591B,DCOLLECT,MCDS,,,SYS1.DFSMSHSM.MCDS

This is not making sense. I am reading the IEC161I and I am not clear on what it is trying to say.

Any ideas?

send email to ***@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO
Scott Barry
2009-05-29 21:37:18 UTC
On Fri, 29 May 2009 17:31:17 -0400, Lizette Koehler
<***@MINDSPRING.COM> wrote:

>List -
>
>When I run a DCOLLECT using the MCDS and BCDS dataset in my JCL I get the
following error message

>IEC161I 009-0663,LK41591B,DCOLLECT,MCDS,,,SYS1.DFSMSHSM.MCDS
>
>This is not making sense. I am reading the IEC161I and I am not clear on
what it is trying to say.

>Any ideas?
>
>Lizette

A Google search on argument "IEC161I 009-0663" yielded this match:

http://ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=isg3T1010320

Scott Barry
SBBWorks, Inc.

send email to ***@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO
2009-05-29 23:33:00 UTC
Scott - Somehow I missed that when I searched.

Lizette

Traylor, Terry
2009-05-29 21:45:01 UTC
Are your shareoptions(2,3)?

Terry Traylor
charlesSCHWAB
TIS Mainframe Storage Management
Remedy Queue: tis-hs-mstg
(602) 977-5154

email to ***@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html

send email to ***@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO
p***@gmail.com
2017-10-10 17:05:34 UTC
On Saturday, May 30, 2009 at 3:15:01 AM UTC+5:30, Traylor, Terry wrote:
> Are your shareoptions(2,3)?
>

> Terry Traylor
> charlesSCHWAB
> TIS Mainframe Storage Management
> Remedy Queue: tis-hs-mstg
> (602) 977-5154

Hi Terry,

Yea...I am using shareoption(2,3) and getting the below error message.

IEC161I 009-0663,DCOLLECT,STEP01,MCDS,,,DFHSM.AE23.MCDS