Anyone here exprerienced in JSON parser (assembler)
ITschak Mugzach
2018-08-18 09:38:12 UTC
I have a program that prses Json text written in assembler, and same code
in Rexx. The rexx code works fine. When I try to parse a Json array entry,
I get an error "objecthandle must be zero for globl search". however, my
search is hwtz_searchtype_object... Again, the Rexx code which is one to
one with the assembler runs perfect, but I want it in assembler.

ITschak

ITschak Mugzach
*|** IronSphere Platform* *|* *Information Security Contiguous Monitoring
for Legacy **| *

nbsp;*| *

Martin Packer
2018-08-18 15:55:20 UTC
(I guess I’m not alone in this and) I’m scratching my head as to what
you’re talking about.) I know “JSON” and Assembler and Rexx but I have no
idea what the specific code you’re talking about is or where both flavours
came from.

It’d probably help if you told us.

Thanks, Martin

Sent from my iPad

2018-08-18 16:45:03 UTC
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSLTBW_2.2.0/com.ibm.zos.v2r2.ieac100/ieac1-cwe-json.htm ?

ITschak Mugzach
2018-08-20 07:03:35 UTC
Hi Martin, Charles.

Json Parser is a service loaded at IPl (much like subsystems does), and
supplies callable routines to parse Json format strings. I solved my
problem, but "gos save IBM" for unclear documentation. the rexx version was
quit easy as it was based on a sample, but the assembler routine is more
complex to understand.

so the answer to my question, "is there any doctor on board", is yes. it
migt be me ;-)

ITschak