ShopZ down again?
Add Reply
Beesley, Paul
2018-06-06 09:37:26 UTC
Can't access ShopZ today... got a login screen first thing, but now just get this

Internal Server Error
Please contact the server administrator, ***@us.ibm.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Paul

Atos, Atos Consulting, Worldline and Canopy The Open Cloud Company are trading names used by the Atos group. The following trading entities are registered in England and Wales: Atos IT Services UK Limited (registered number 01245534), Atos Consulting Limited (registered number 04312380), Atos Worldline UK Limited (registered number 08514184) and Canopy The Open Cloud Company Limited (registration number 08011902). The registered office for each is at Second Floor, Mid City Place, 71 High Holborn, London, WC1V 6EA. The VAT No. for each is: GB232327983.

This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended solely for the addressee, and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you receive this e-mail in error, you are not authorised to copy, disclose, use or retain it. Please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your systems. As emails may be intercepted, amended or lost, they are not secure. Atos therefore can accept no liability for any errors or their content. Although Atos endeavours to maintain a virus-free network, we do not warrant that this transmission is virus-free and can accept no liability for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted. The risks are deemed to be accepted by everyone who communicates with Atos by email.

Richards, Robert B.
2018-06-06 09:56:18 UTC
Paul,

I just got into Shopz. It took about 10 seconds extra, but came up just fine. It does seem to be a bit slow lately...I thought it was just me.

Bob

Richards, Robert B.
2018-06-06 10:19:15 UTC
While we are on the subject of Shopz, What would be the reason for selecting the first radio button?

Notify email

The General Data Protection Regulation requires that you, as the controller of the data, be made aware of our Data Privacy Addendum and the relevant Data Privacy Exhibit for this transaction. Hence, a notification email needs to be sent to the end user for this order due to GDPR requirement. Please provide the email address to receive this notification. *

* I am placing this order for others, please send the GDPR notification email to:

* I am placing this order for myself. The GDPR notification will be contained in the order confirmation email.

Bob

Tony Brandao
2018-06-06 12:11:28 UTC
Post by Beesley, Paul
[...]
I got problems too and 1 collegue in another country got the same problems.. so it seems they got problems again...