TSO/E PROFILE PREFIX in z/OS 2.3
Varun
2018-03-05 05:06:20 UTC
Hi,

We have completed the migration of one of the TEST LPARS to z/OS 2.3 the last week and I notice the TSO/E PROFILE PREFIX settings have changed. Basically the PREFIX value is blanked out and even after updating it, the value is not saved across logons. I confirmed on another LPAR running 2.1 - this issue doesn't seems to be there.

Anyone else faced this issue or know if that's a known bug?

Thanks
Varun

Mainframe Sysprog
2018-03-06 05:23:19 UTC
FYI

2018-03-06 07:26:32 UTC
Thankyou Lizette. I'll keep an eye on this APAR.

Meanwhile, I opened a pmr with L2 to find out any other clues. They
suggested me to check if we have any exits installed for user profile table
(which I doubt, but I am not sure, I'll have to ask around from someone on
this site - is there a way to check that?).

Thanks
Varun
FYI