DNS issue
Add Reply
Bill Bishop , TMNA
2017-11-29 17:07:13 UTC
All;

The windows group has decommissioned and removed a DNS server that I had in my TCPDATA member. I have updated the member and recycled TCPIP, but I am still having tasks try to resolve to it.

My question is "Do I need to bounce RESOLVER also, and if so, is it just a P RESOLVER and S RESOLVER?

Thanks

Bill Bishop
Consultant, Mainframe Engineer
Mainframe and Scheduling | Infrastructure Technology Services
Toyota Motor North America
***@toyota.com
Office: (469) 292-5149
Cell: (502) 316-4386

Steve Horein
Allan Staller
2017-11-29 17:37:09 UTC
F RESOLVER,REFRESH

Carmen Vitullo
2017-11-29 18:31:09 UTC
did you refresh or recycle the resolver ?
Carmen

Bill Bishop , TMNA