From the Shark Tank - Law & Order: IT Victims Unit
Mark Regan
2018-01-05 12:34:45 UTC
Database admin pilot fish at this state law-enforcement agency is spending
too much of his time dealing with an unruly mainframe database system
that's less than a year old.
Continued at

https://www.computerworld.com/article/3245774/data-center/law-order-it-victims-unit.html

Mark T. Regan

2018-01-05 18:52:42 UTC
Yep. Reminds me of the last time HR was going to hold a
Pre-disciplinary hearing, about 5 years ago. Had about 20 instances
of overtime, used 24 hour clock on all my requests for overtime. HR
was questioning every overtime that could have occurred during work
hours if the am/pm was flipped. I went back through the system log
and found TSU logons for every overtime request. Pre-disciplinary
hearing did not happen.