RACF x CA-TopSecret
Carlos Bodra - Pessoal
2017-10-11 21:13:04 UTC
I need to convert some RACF commands showed bellow to CA-TOP SECRET
commands. Since I do not know nothing about CA-TS syntaxes, can anyone help
me? Or tell me if there is any document about this?

RDEFINE FACILITY LUMXPROC.SFTP.PUT.** LEVEL(00) OWNER(MDIADMIN) UACC(NONE)

RALTER FACILITY LUMXPROC.SFTP.PUT.** LEVEL(00) OWNER(MDIADMIN) UACC(NONE)

RALTER FACILITY LUMXPROC.SFTP.PUT.** AUDIT(NONE)

SETROPTS RACLIST(FACILITY) REFRESH

PERMIT LUMXPROC.SFTP.PUT.** CLASS(FACILITY) RESET(STANDARD)

PERMIT LUMXPROC.SFTP.PUT.** CLASS(FACILITY) ID(JOBMAN) ACCESS(READ)

* AUTHORIZE MDICLASS=SFTP DIRECTION=GET ... ANY MDI PROFILE NAME

RDEFINE FACILITY LUMXPROC.SFTP.GET.** LEVEL(00) OWNER(MDIADMIN) UACC(NONE)

RALTER FACILITY LUMXPROC.SFTP.GET.** LEVEL(00) OWNER(MDIADMIN) UACC(NONE)

RALTER FACILITY LUMXPROC.SFTP.GET.** AUDIT(NONE) WARNING

SETROPTS RACLIST(FACILITY) REFRESH

PERMIT LUMXPROC.SFTP.GET.** CLASS(FACILITY) RESET(STANDARD)

PERMIT LUMXPROC.SFTP.GET.** CLASS(FACILITY) ID(JOBMAN) ACCESS(READ)

Thanks a lot for helping…

Carlos Bodra

IBM System Certified System z

São Paulo - Brazil

John P. Baker
2017-10-12 00:31:16 UTC
Carlos,

Please see my answers below.

John P. Baker

I need to convert some RACF commands showed bellow to CA-TOP SECRET
commands. Since I do not know nothing about CA-TS syntaxes, can anyone help
me? Or tell me if there is any document about this?

RDEFINE FACILITY LUMXPROC.SFTP.PUT.** LEVEL(00) OWNER(MDIADMIN) UACC(NONE)

==> TSS ADDTO(MDIADMIN) IBMFAC(LUMXPROC)

RALTER FACILITY LUMXPROC.SFTP.PUT.** LEVEL(00) OWNER(MDIADMIN) UACC(NONE)

==> n/a

RALTER FACILITY LUMXPROC.SFTP.PUT.** AUDIT(NONE)

==> n/a

SETROPTS RACLIST(FACILITY) REFRESH

==> n/a

PERMIT LUMXPROC.SFTP.PUT.** CLASS(FACILITY) RESET(STANDARD)

==> n/a

PERMIT LUMXPROC.SFTP.PUT.** CLASS(FACILITY) ID(JOBMAN) ACCESS(READ)

==> TSS PERMIT(JOBMAN) IBMFAC(LUMXPROC.SFTP.PUT.) ACCESS(READ)

to ***@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN

2017-10-12 03:59:39 UTC
My CA TSS resources endorse John's reply below.

2017-10-12 01:15:55 UTC
So if you were not aware

1) you can post questions on Communities.CA.COM by joining the Top Secret
community and ask questions there. You need a valid CA Site number

2) If you are licensed for Top Secret, then you could open a Case to CA-TSS and
request assistance.,

3) You could try doing an Internet search to convert RACF to TSS commands

Lizette
2017-10-12 01:38:58 UTC
I've reached out to a TSS resource. We'll see if we get anywhere that way.

Rob Schramm
2017-10-12 01:56:35 UTC
Or you can post here and see if there are TSS guys willing to help. John
beat me to it.

Rob Schramm

Doug Fuerst
2017-10-12 02:50:30 UTC
Try the Top Secret Cookbook. Should have what you need.

Doug Fuerst
Principal Consultant
BK Associates
718.921.2620 (O)