DB2 & CICS Training
Add Reply
venkat kulkarni
2017-11-25 06:03:34 UTC
Hello Group,

Do we have any training available on DB2 and CICS administration. I tried
talking to IBM but unfortunately, they do not conduct any public batches
for now.

Can anybody help me on this regards.

Thanks
Venkat

TSDunlap
2017-11-25 10:29:56 UTC
Post by venkat kulkarni
Hello Group,
Do we have any training available on DB2 and CICS administration. I tried
talking to IBM but unfortunately, they do not conduct any public batches
for now.
Can anybody help me on this regards.
Thanks
Venkat
Venkat,

We provide that style of training.  Please visit our web site to see our
courses and a schedule of up coming classes.
Thomas Dunlap Chief Technology Officer ***@themisinc.com
Themis, Inc. http://www.themisinc.com 908 400-6485

IBM MAIN

venkat kulkarni

Giles Newson
2017-11-29 11:12:28 UTC
Hi Venkat

Please also consider our web based offering which enables you to earn IBM Badges:

www.interskill.co.uk

Kind regards

Giles

Interskill Learning Ltd
***@interskill.co.uk

Post by TSDunlap
Post by venkat kulkarni
Hello Group,
Do we have any training available on DB2 and CICS administration. I
tried talking to IBM but unfortunately, they do not conduct any
public batches for now.
Can anybody help me on this regards.
Thanks
Venkat
- For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions,
IBM-MAIN

Timothy Sipples
2017-11-26 05:54:26 UTC
Venkat,

I'm not sure who you spoke with, but IBM has lots of DB2 for z/OS and CICS
classes listed, including instructor-led online, instructor-led classroom,
and self-paced online available through training partners, typically. Visit
http://www.ibm.com/training and look for course codes WM806G, WM816G, and
CV832G, as examples.

Timothy Sipples
IT Architect Executive, Industry Solutions, IBM Z and LinuxONE, AP/GCG/MEA
E-Mail: ***@sg.ibm.com

David Staudacher
2017-11-26 13:57:24 UTC
Venkat: Besides the IBM courses Timothy mentioned, there are also several good providers listed here:
http://linkd.in/2arLJqM - Mainframe Education
... Circle, Themis and Interskill are all very good.

Suresh Chacko
2017-11-26 17:34:07 UTC
Dear Venkat

You can find CICS and Db2 courses at Marist IDCP, Poughkeepsie, NY, U.S.
You may contact Mr. Angelo Corridori in ***@marist.edu.

Best regards
Suresh Chacko

Sent from my iPhone
Gene Hudders

william janulin

CM Poncelet
2017-11-28 06:45:43 UTC
AFAIK Circle ceased trading and providing training courses in the UK
about 10 years ago. But if their CICS/DB2 training courses are still
available elsewhere, go for it.

BTW I kept in touch with Circle's DB2 lecturer for several years - until
he told me that Circle had closed down and that he was now working as an
independent consultant.

Cheers, Chris Poncelet (retired sysprog consultant)

THEMIS is also a good choice.