GIM37150S ** THE <processTime> KEYWORD IS MISSING OR INVALID.
Bruce Hewson
2018-02-20 04:54:52 UTC
Hi Guys,

today got this failure pulling maintenance from IBM.

Cannot find any reference to <processTime> keyword.

Anyone can assist?

Thanks
Bruce Hewson

Tom Brennan
2018-02-20 05:06:12 UTC
No real help, but I saw this post from Tom today...
All of our RECEIVE ORDERs are getting GIM37150S THE <processTime>
KEYWORD IS MISSING OR INVALID. I've opened a Sev 1 PMR with IBM.
Anybody else seen this and know how to fix it?
Regards,
Tom Conley
Just got word back from IBM. There's a problem with database
replication that the server owners are working on <looks at watch, taps
foot....>.

Regards,
Tom Conley