Ted MacNeil?
zMan
2017-06-07 23:59:33 UTC
Hey, what happened to Ted? He could be a PITA but he contributed value,
too. Haven't seen him here lately.
--
zMan -- "I've got a mainframe and I'm not afraid to use it"

2017-06-08 00:25:35 UTC
Post by zMan
Hey, what happened to Ted? He could be a PITA but he contributed value,
too. Haven't seen him here lately.
His last submission that I see was 2016-06-02. I vaguely recall that
someone said he was unsubscribing.

Tom Conley
2017-06-08 00:29:29 UTC
Post by zMan
Hey, what happened to Ted? He could be a PITA but he contributed value,
too. Haven't seen him here lately.
Knowing Ted, he's probably still "too busy driving to stop for gas" ;-)

Jerry Whitteridge
2017-06-08 00:39:29 UTC
I thought he retired - but not positive.

Jerry Whitteridge
Manager Mainframe Systems & Storage
Albertsons - Safeway Inc.
623 869 5523
Corporate Tieline - 85523

If you feel in control
you just aren't going fast enough.

Hey, what happened to Ted? He could be a PITA but he contributed
value, too. Haven't seen him here lately.
Knowing Ted, he's probably still "too busy driving to stop for gas" ;-)

Warning: All e-mail sent to this address will be received by the corporate e-mail system, and is subject to archival and review by someone other than the recipient. This e-mail may contain proprietary information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that you have received this message in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately.

zMan

Edward Finnell
2017-06-08 01:22:01 UTC
While we're fishing, how's Bob Shannon?

2017-06-08 10:04:31 UTC
Post by Tom Conley
Hey, what happened to Ted? He could be a PITA but he contributed value, too. Haven't seen him here lately.
Knowing Ted, he's probably still "too busy driving to stop for gas" ;-)
Perhaps ran out of 'gas' for good?

Reminds me of John Chase, his last post was in February 2015, but according to Linked-In he has retired...

Still no news about John Gilmore, Shmuel Metz, and who else too?