TCPIP task failing
Jake Anderson
2017-09-12 03:17:46 UTC
Hi

One of our sandbox TCPIP failed with that below message

COMPID=CEL, ISSUER=CELAFRR,MODULE=CELAFRR+????,ABEND=U4039,REASON=0000000

Any idea what could have caused the above ? As I don't find this in google

Jake

Tom Brennan
2017-09-12 03:40:45 UTC
This is probably unrelated since (from the name?) I would think CELAFRR
is called for all sorts of failures.

But I thought I'd use this to try out the page Timothy mentioned at
https://www-304.ibm.com/support/customercare/psearch/search?domain=gapar

So I went there and typed in CELAFRR and one item popped up that looks
fairly recent. I didn't read any further though.
2017-09-12 07:39:10 UTC
Post by Jake Anderson
One of our sandbox TCPIP failed with that below message
COMPID=CEL, ISSUER=CELAFRR,MODULE=CELAFRR+????,ABEND=U4039,REASON=0000000
With such nasty and unforgiving problems, I would first look at these things:

1. Did it worked previously?
2. Did you upgraded/modified something?
3. Was something changed between last time it ran successfully and the time of that Abend?
4. Did you take a dump and look at LOGREC?
Post by Jake Anderson
Any idea what could have caused the above ? As I don't find this in google
Hard to find something in Google. Tom gave you a good hint which describes an Abend U4093 and a recent APAR.

Else, I would remove any changes applied and see if the abend repeats itself.

Of course, you can ask your IBMer for assistanc.