Mini recovery system build
Tony Thigpen
2018-04-04 12:18:43 UTC
I have been tasked with bringing our mini recovery system to a more
current level. It's 'way back there', it's actually pre-z/OS.

Our current production system is z/OS 1.13.

Can anybody point me to a power-point or other document that I can use
as a guide for this process?
--
Tony Thigpen

W Mainframe
2018-04-04 12:21:42 UTC
Tony,
I believe Mark Zelden website has lot of scripts for building mini systems.
Dan

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Lou Losee
2018-04-04 12:58:22 UTC
http://mzelden.com/mvsutilr.html#jobs

Lou

--
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity
- Unknown
Tony Thigpen
2018-04-06 00:21:49 UTC
Does anybody have a copy of Mark Zelden's "twopakzd.txt" file? The link
is broken on his web page.

I did email Mark yesterday, but I have not heard back so he may be busy.

Tony Thigpen
Nims,Alva John , Al
2018-04-06 14:57:29 UTC
Try again, it just worked for me.

Al Nims
Systems Admin/Programmer III
UF Information Technology
East Campus
P.O. Box 112050
Gainesville, FL. 32611
(e) ***@ufl.edu
(p) (352) 273-1298

Does anybody have a copy of Mark Zelden's "twopakzd.txt" file? The link is broken on his web page.

I did email Mark yesterday, but I have not heard back so he may be busy.

Tony Thigpen
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__mzelden.com_mvsuti
lr.html-23jobs&d=DwICaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&
r=0Ef64GJS77DVfhr5GGKZeQ&m=e9wPTEFwVAx_rNdWhr0auDQQUcE8Zkgh-b6k0x8nowY
&s=GzBU7FB_O8jI0ex2d0ccJUfZhN9GUUmz8VXzSdr9Jvs&e=
Lou
--
Post by Tony Thigpen
I have been tasked with bringing our mini recovery system to a more
current level. It's 'way back there', it's actually pre-z/OS.
Our current production system is z/OS 1.13.
Can anybody point me to a power-point or other document that I can
use as a guide for this process?
--
Tony Thigpen
- For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions,
IBM-MAIN

Tony Thigpen
2018-04-06 15:26:20 UTC
Yep. He just emailed me that the links were now fixed.

Tony Thigpen