zPDT hosting at Amazon?
ITschak Mugzach
2018-05-13 18:47:25 UTC
Need your zPDT users advice. We want to move from local server to Amazon
hosting. if I recall correctly, at list Scott Ford once said they do. I
know that the licensing server will still stay here. no problems with that.

​any pros & cons?

ITschak ​
--
ITschak Mugzach
*|** IronSphere Platform* *|* *Information Security Contiguous Monitoring

ITschak Mugzach
2018-05-14 01:49:21 UTC
Mike, we have the license, just want to move to cloud. Btw, who is noshix?

Itschak
Post by ITschak Mugzach
Need your zPDT users advice. We want to move from local server to Amazon
hosting. if I recall correctly, at list Scott Ford once said they do. I
know that the licensing server will still stay here. no problems with
that.
Post by ITschak Mugzach
any pros & cons?
ITschak
2018-05-14 01:54:53 UTC
https://www.youtube.com/user/moshe5760/videos He's been capturing
Turnkey 4 on Hercules how to videos.

Here is the cloud offer Video.

Post by ITschak Mugzach
Need your zPDT users advice. We want to move from local server to Amazon
hosting. if I recall correctly, at list Scott Ford once said they do. I
know that the licensing server will still stay here. no problems with
that.
Post by ITschak Mugzach
any pros & cons?
ITschak

ITschak Mugzach
2018-05-14 02:02:44 UTC
Tx.
http://youtu.be/HuXi1DLq1Sw
Post by ITschak Mugzach
Mike, we have the license, just want to move to cloud. Btw, who is
noshix?
Post by ITschak Mugzach
Itschak
בתאריך יום ב׳, 14 במאי 2018, 4:47, מאת Mike Schwab ‏<
Post by ITschak Mugzach
Post by ITschak Mugzach
Post by Mike Schwab
Post by ITschak Mugzach
know that the licensing server will still stay here. no problems with
that.
Post by ITschak Mugzach
any pros & cons?
ITschak
--
ITschak Mugzach
*|** IronSphere Platform* *|* *Information Security Contiguous
Monitoring
Post by ITschak Mugzach
Post by Mike Schwab
Post by ITschak Mugzach