For JES2 Experts - v.2.2 question
Don Parrott
2018-08-09 12:27:33 UTC
Question: We are trying to reassemble our JES2 exits for z/OS 2.2. In z/OS V2R2 can the JES2 JQE still have extensions similar to what is available on z/OS 1.13, or is this now somehow prohibited?

Thanks!
Don Parrott
Clemson University

2018-08-09 14:06:47 UTC
I would go through the Migration Manuals from V1.13 up to V2.2.

As I recall, there are some interesting changes in JES2 Exits over that period
of time.

Also, review if the exit is still needed. JES2 and other products, have helped
in reducing the number of exits needed.

Don Parrott