Need to figure out what WEB SERVICE CWXN is trying to access
Michael Tai
2017-08-08 04:54:59 UTC
Hi,

1. There're a number of CWXN running which led to SOS in ECDSA. A dump was taken. Is there a way to figure out the web service a specific CWXN task is trying to access from the dump? (CICS internal trace is turned off).

2. Is there a way to extract the SOAP message from the dump? Since CICS trace is turned off. I can't extract them from SO 02 02 SOCK RECEIVE trace entry.

2017-08-08 05:11:51 UTC
There is a CICS List that may be able to assist you better.

To join, if you have not done so, go to this URL

CICS http://www.listserv.uga.edu/archives/cics-l.html

Second, it would be helpful to provide more information.

What version of z/OS are you running

What version of CICS are you running

What Web services are creating this issue.

What actions have you taken so far to research your issue?

Do you have on all maintenance needed on z/OS, TCPIP, CICS, SOAP?

Does this link help?

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSGMGV_3.1.0/com.ibm.cics.ts31.doc/dfhe5/dfhe5zc.htm

Behalf Of Michael Tai
michael.tai
2017-08-08 05:38:33 UTC
Thanks, I've posted the same to that list.
I think the maint level is not related to my qustion, I am trying to dig out something from CICS SO domain in the dump.