Old Oses
W Mainframe
2017-06-06 16:58:36 UTC
blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } Guys,
Does anyone is running an old VMSP Release 6?
RegardsDan

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

2017-06-06 17:12:09 UTC
It was the first VM we ran on our P370, but that P370 is long, long, long gone. SP6 was brand new. Everyone else was running SP5. It came with a full set of printed manuals with custom vinyl binders. For some reason IBM shipped us two sets. The shipping must have cost more than the license.

@Marcy C. helped set up that machine ...