NJE over TCPIP between z/OS running on RDT and z/OS running on Z hardware
Add Reply
Jake Anderson
2017-05-15 11:23:06 UTC
Hello,

I have requirement to submit a from RDT and execute in z hardware to place
some modules in z/OS running in z Hardware.

Is it possible to create NJE over TCPIP definition between the two platform
? or else if there is a different way to approach ?

Any suggestions or pointers would help me to research further and architect
a solution.

Note : Cross posted to IBM main and IBM tcpip

Regards,
Jake

Alvaro Guirao Lopez
2017-05-15 11:43:00 UTC
NJE works fine.

I set up several RDTs connected between them and all with a Mainframe z890
5 years ago when I did a full migration from Mainframe to RDT for an ISV.