Connor Krukosky is on the Main Webpage at www.ibm.com
2018-03-05 13:39:23 UTC
In case you are interested

The 'mainframe kid' follows his passion Connor Krukosky rebuilt an old z890 in
his basement - and became a tech legend

Just in case you want to see the z890 or Connor

Lizette Koehler
statistics: A precise and logical method for stating a half-truth inaccurately

2018-03-05 19:46:12 UTC
Marvel seems always to be on the lookout for a new superhero character...

Clark Morris
2018-03-05 19:59:10 UTC
[Default] On 5 Mar 2018 11:46:12 -0800, in bit.listserv.ibm-main
Post by Jesse 1 Robinson
Marvel seems always to be on the lookout for a new superhero character...
I don't see it in Canada where IBM forces me to the ca-en page.

Clark Morris
626-543-6132 Office ?=== NEW
2018-03-05 20:14:50 UTC
I can select the ca-en page from the US. A corollary might be that you could
select us-en from Canada. I just overtyped the URL.

Clark Morris
2018-03-05 21:00:04 UTC
[Default] On 5 Mar 2018 12:14:50 -0800, in bit.listserv.ibm-main
Post by Charles Mills
I can select the ca-en page from the US. A corollary might be that you could
select us-en from Canada. I just overtyped the URL.
That worked.

Clark Morris
Behalf Of Clark Morris
Sent: Monday, March 5, 2018 12:00 PM
Connor Krukosky
2018-03-06 08:05:50 UTC
You know I've been pretty quiet on this list since I started at IBM and
started working on the z14 and the newer and more exciting things that I
am unfortunately not able to discuss ;)

But I figured I would remind everyone here that it was all thanks to
this list all of this happened.
From the warm welcoming of the people on this list to the support I
received is the primary reason I was able to continue to follow my passion!
I thank you all for the support you share here on this list and sister
lists like IBM-VM and other such Mainframe related forums and lists.
Its really all of you that make this platform great, IBM and now I help
supply you the hardware and software, but its thanks to you all that
people like me can get their start and ask the questions IBM may charge
for, or might be buried in manuals that some don't have the patience to
dig through ;)

Continue being awesome and helpful as you all have been and I will
continue my passion at IBM and in my hobbies as I hope everyone is able
to do just the same as I have.
Well maybe not exactly the same... But seriously, if you want to do
something, go for it!! People ask me if they should buy a mainframe, I
say go for it if you want to!

Thanks everyone, I don't forget about this list, I just get caught up in
my projects ;)

-Connor Krukosky
Sent: Monday, March 5, 2018 12:00 PM
PINION, RICHARD W.
2018-03-05 20:21:54 UTC
Connor is famous!

The 'mainframe kid' follows his passion Connor Krukosky rebuilt an old
z890 in his basement - and became a tech legend
Just in case you want to see the z890 or Connor
Lizette Koehler
statistics: A precise and logical method for stating a half-truth inaccurately
FIRST TENNESSEE

Confidentiality notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.