Remote access HMC
Jake Anderson
2018-08-08 10:34:09 UTC
Hi

We have installed a new hardware and HMC is up.

I have allowed all the IP to access but I am able to launch the login page
of HMC and am able to get in.

After sometime I get a message' remote access is prohibited hmc'

I have enabled the remote option from the HMC as well.

Is there anything I am missing ?

Regards
Jake.

Carmen Vitullo
2018-08-08 12:44:37 UTC
Which ID? SERVICE? ACSADMIN? or your own? when the HMC was installed the SE should have copied all the profiles from the HMC, some, if LDAP is involved, LDAP would need to be setup on the new HMC.

Carmen Vitullo

Dana Mitchell
2018-08-08 12:45:08 UTC
There is also a checkbox on the 'User Details' for the userid you are trying that says: 'Allow Remote Access to the Conaole' that needs checked too.

Dana
Jake Anderson