Looking for Redbook: Converting to Dfsmsrmm from Zara and Automedia
Add Reply
Tony Thigpen
2017-10-06 12:23:55 UTC
I am looking for a copy of the fedbook:

Converting to Dfsmsrmm from Zara and Automedia

I don't have an IBM book number. I found this book using google, but
can't find it on the redbook site.
--
Tony Thigpen

Tony Thigpen
2017-10-06 12:55:52 UTC
I have received a copy off-line. Thanks.

Tony Thigpen
Allan Staller
2017-10-06 13:03:34 UTC
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/

Tony Thigpen
2017-10-06 13:16:37 UTC
Allan, did you even try your own suggestion? Because it fails.

Don't you think that the main redbook site would be the first place
someone would look for a redbook?

The book does not come up in a search there. And now that I have a copy
of the book a search for the pub-number also does not show up on the
redbook site.

Tony Thigpen
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/