z/OS Internet Library Broken
Add Reply
Dejan Stamatovic
2018-06-04 15:01:21 UTC
I noticed the problem last week and it still has not been resolved.
(much to my annoyance)

Dejan Stamatovic

Susan Shumway
2018-06-04 15:18:07 UTC
Hi Dejan,

What's the URL of the page that you're trying to access?
https://www.ibm.com/servers/resourcelink/svc00100.nsf/pages/zosInternetLibrary
is working fine for me.

-Sue Shumway
Post by Dejan Stamatovic
I noticed the problem last week and it still has not been resolved.
(much to my annoyance)
Dejan Stamatovic
Sue Shumway
z/OS Product Documentation Lead
IBM Poughkeepsie
***@us.ibm.com

Susan Shumway
2018-06-04 18:16:18 UTC
Sorry guys, my newsreader only grabbed Allan's post for some reason, so I didn't initially have the rest of the posts with the full story. Geoff was notified and has indeed been working on this, so thank you for the notice! The V2R1 and V2R2 PDF pages should be fixed by EOD tomorrow. In the meantime, all the content is available on KC Hosted.

Dejan Stamatovic
2018-06-05 07:51:33 UTC
Hi Susan,

Thanks for your support. Things seem to be working again as they should be.

In situations like this one, I would go for versions of zOS that were working. (this time around v2r3 was working). Not the best but close.

Going to KC is an option to which I go to only if nothing else works.
KC, at times, does not give me the answers I am looking for.

Dejan Stamatovic

Susan Shumway
2018-06-05 18:23:35 UTC
If you have feedback that isn't more appropriate for a PMR or requirement, your best bet is to submit it through the KC. To do so, go to, for example, https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSLTBW_2.3.0/ and click the floating "Feedback" button/box/tab. (In Firefox, I see it tacked to the bottom of the browser window.) Select "Email IBM Knowledge Center Support," fill out the email with your feedback, and it will get to us.

-Sue Shumway